The purpose of this seminar is to provide supervisors with the knowledge and information necessary to handle and investigate Use of Force incidents at the supervisory level with the perspective of protecting the organization and their subordinate officers from liability. Inaction, false reporting and failure to document will only get the supervisor and organization in trouble. Learn how to report, document and memorialize the facts and information necessary to keep YOU and your organization out of harm’s way.
- Use of Force Model
- Written Policy vs. Graham Factors and Criminal Prosecution
- Employee Rights after a Use of Force incident
- 1983 Law Suits
- Graham Factors
- Deliberate Indifference
- Shocks the Conscience Standard
- Officers perception of threat vs. Reasonable Officers perception
- Reasonable and Necessary policy requirement
- Balancing Officer Safety and Police Legitimacy concerns
|General Admissionshow details +||$179.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: November 25, 2020 12:00 am
Sales End: January 20, 2021 9:00 pm
Event Date Ticket Uses- The number of separate event datetimes (see table below) that this ticket can be used to gain admittance to.
Admission is always one person per ticket.
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.