- What questions can you ask on an employment application?
- What questions CANNOT be asked during an interview?
- Law enforcement has legal access to criminal record information.
- How much of that information can you legally use?
- And what specifically CANNOT be used?
- Can you compel an applicant to provide access to their personal social media accounts?
- How to steer clear of discriminatory traps in your application and follow-up employment process.
- M.G.L. Chapter 151B, §4(9). Can you ask an applicant about a “Not Guilty” finding?
- M.G.L. Chapter 276, §100A. Can an applicant rightfully indicate they have “no record” if they have a sealed record on file?
- Can an applicant rightfully indicate they have “no record” if they committed a misdemeanor several years ago?
- Obtaining and interpreting military records
- HIPAA regulations and the employee process
- What effect can social media information have on the application process?
Participants: All Management & Hiring Personnel
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso