Participants: Sergeants, Lieutenants, Captain, Deputy Police Chief, Chief
- Understanding the types of questions to be asked.
- Understanding how to prepare for the Exercise.
- Defining what a stimulus is and how to recognize them.
- Understanding and recognizing what a Distraction technique is.
- Understanding hypothetical questions.
- Understanding how to response to Ethical and Integrity based questions.
- Assuming the designated ROLE COMPLETELY.
- Understanding who your evaluators are.
- Effective communication during the exercise.
- Practice Questions and Practice participation in the Exercise for each rank.
- Suggested reading material for each rank
- Changing your PERSPECTIVE for the EXERCISE.