- What is a past practice?
- What is a mandatory subject of bargaining?
- What is impact bargaining?
- Why are discussions needed with the Union when they are listed in my managements rights clause?
- What is a work rule?
- What type of changes can I implement without bargaining?
- What is mid-term bargaining?
- What are my assignment rights?
- » Limiting employees hours of work
- » Implementing changes in policy
- » Time clocks, assigning new duties
- » Changing hours of work: Implementing changes in your workplace
- » Implementing discipline
- » Impact bargaining strategies
- » How to impact bargaining correctly
- » When to implement changes
- » Documenting to win!
- » Recent court cases on Chiefs right to assign
- » Truthfulness decisions, mandatory subjects of bargaining
|General Admissionshow details +||$179.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: November 25, 2020 12:00 am
Sales End: January 20, 2021 9:00 pm
Event Date Ticket Uses- The number of separate event datetimes (see table below) that this ticket can be used to gain admittance to.
Admission is always one person per ticket.
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso