This one-day course provides officers with a moral framework, to help guide their decision-making abilities in complex and often challenging situations. By instilling a strong ethical foundation, officers can enhance their public interactions, reduce the likelihood of misconduct, and learn techniques for analyzing their decisions.
- Why does Ethics Matter?
- Ethics in Law Enforcement
- Six Pillars of Character
- Moral Development
- Decision Making Tools
- Learn to identify potential ethical dilemmas
- Identify potential reasons police can be susceptible to making bad decisions
- Help you analyze situations you find yourself in
- Identify, analyze, and resolve ethical issues and conflicts