This MPI training program on Effective Interview Training for Patrol Officers will be led by Behavioral Expert, Carl Maccario, a recognized expert in Nonverbal Communication.
You can make all of your public interactions successful and get the answers you need with the proper interviewing skills. Take this course and make every encounter better than before.
This training program teaches Officers how to:
- Conduct a cohesive effective interview during a call for service.
- How to elicit information.
- How to use highly effective Cognitive Questioning techniques
- Elements of a truthful story
- Signs of deception.
- The Officers will question role players to help hone their skills . This will allow Officers to learn how to ask effective questions and apply techniques to ascertain veracity and determine if further action is required by the Officer.