Who should attend? Law enforcement executives, command staff, and supervisors of all ranks who are interested in improving employee morale, accountability and performance.
This leadership training provides supervisors with the skills needed to handle morale-killers, performance-zappers, accountability-avoiders and more. Supervisors will learn practical strategies that can help influence their work environment, reduce stress, and turn compliance into commitment by improving employee morale, accountability, and performance.
At the conclusion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Build trust in those they supervise to help improve communications
- Effectively engage with employees to continually build trust
- Help create a positive work environment that can reduce job stress
- Provide continuing and effective employee feedback throughout the year
- Understand the importance of early intervention to improve performance
- Understand the supervisor’s role in the Progressive Discipline Cycle
- Respond appropriately to negative attitudes and behaviors
- Effectively utilize 7 Step Performance Discussions with employees
- Document and deal effectively with unacceptable employee behavior
- Use assertive communication skills to reduce misunderstandings
- Show appropriate employee recognition and appreciation
- Utilize strategies to improve employee job satisfaction and commitment
- Apply practical leadership strategies that help improve work performance
Added bonus – Free Leadership Tips. Even before you attend – join the many law enforcement leaders who subscribe to Ron’s FREE weekly Bulletproof Leadership Tips by clicking on the subscription button at www.RonGlidden.com.