- Establishing an Environmental Baseline: Recognition and Observation skills as it relates to identifying deviations from expected norms in a particular environment.
- Indicators of potential hostile /criminal intent: pre op planning. Surveillance etc.
- Recognizing , decoding and deciphering nonverbal cues for both field and static interviews
- Verbal and non-verbal indicators of potential deception
- Cognitive Questioning Techniques (field and static) – highly effective in exposing deception and defeating cover stories
Course instruction will consist of lecture, slides and real-world videos.
About the presenter:
Carl Maccario, Co-creator of the TSA Behavior Detection Program.
Over the last fifteen years Carl has taught extensively to local, State and Federal law enforcement agencies as well as in the Middle East. In addition for more than a decade, Carl has presented training for the United States Department of Defense and Special Operations Community helping to prepare them for traveling into hostile areas of the world. Carl is engaged in this training on a continuous basis and continues to perform this skill set in various operational environments. Carl was also featured in former TSA Administrator, Kip Hawley’s book, “Permanent Emergency”. Carl has been a contributing author to the textbook, Nonverbal Behavior: Science and Application and Protecting Airline Passengers in the Age of Terrorism, published by (ABC-CLIO).
|General Admissionshow details +||$179.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: November 25, 2020 12:00 am
Sales End: April 21, 2021 9:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.