This is a ONE DAY course and the cost is $179 (not including materials – available for additional price)
- What is an assessment center?
- How is it different from the basic “knowledge based” test that I have taken in the past?
- How do I prepare myself to participate in the assessment center process?
- What will I be tested on?
- What skills, abilities, competencies and aptitudes are they testing for?
- What about my specific organization, will I be tested on my department’s policies or procedures?
- What different types of exercises can I expect?
- How do the scores work?
- How can I prepare to take the test?
- Practice test reviewed
- In-box, budget
- Role player
- Media presentation
- Community meeting
- Employee interview
- Citizen complaint