This training program is a giant step beyond your basic certification!
ADVANCED TRAINING TOPICS:
- MGL review related to Sexual Assault
- Statute of limitations regarding sexual assault crimes
- Sexual Assault Investigation from response to case preparation
- Evidence collection / crime scenes
- Search Warrants
- MDT (Multi-Disciplinary Team) response and what is expected
- CSEC (Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children) response, what qualifies and reporting procedures.
- Investigation of child sexual assaults (SAIN Network)
- SANE Nurse and their role/Victim resources
- Sexual Assault Kit Track-Kit system law enforcement timelines
- Trauma informed response
- Suspect profiles/interviews
- Delayed reporting
- False reporting
- Case Law
There are no required course pre-requisites, however, it is strongly recommended that students attending this course have taken the MPTC (40) hour Sexual Assault Investigations Training course.